“I only drink Champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not” – Coco Chanel.
Valentine’s Day is a time to enjoy the company of your loved one and celebrate the relationship that you have together. Whether you’re heading out for a meal or having a cosy night in, a bottle of bubbly is sure to go down a treat with your other half. Rosé Champagnes’ pink colour, flavour & aroma depends on grape varieties used and wine-making techniques; where the colour may vary from a very pale baby pink to a beautiful copper salmon; it really is grace in a bottle.
We pride ourselves on our range of stunning Rosé Champagnes, and here are our top 10 Award Winning Rosé Champagnes that are perfect for 2018’s Valentine’s Day.
1) Laurent-Perrier Rosé Champagne (Special Edition)– This is the newest and latest limited-edition to the Laurent Perrier Rosé Champagne Birdcages. With beautiful designs and rose-gold ribbons wrapped around the cage, this Rosé Champagne gives off a romantic feel, making it the ideal bubbly for Valentine’s Day.
2) Ruinart Rosé Champagne Non-Vintage & Pink Truffles-Made with a high proportion of Chardonnay, this Rosé Champagne gives great finesse and elegance and is intense, fruity and aromatic. The Pink Marc de Champagne Truffle Chocolates are lightly dusted pink milk chocolate truffles with a milk chocolate, butter Marc de Champagne truffle centre – mixed with a little rum.
3) Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne 2008 Gift Box-Moët & Chandon possesses the world’s most prestigious collection of vintage champagnes, all of which are safeguarded in the Grand Vintage Reserve cellars. With notes of ripe fruits, peach, mango and banana, you’ll be taken away by the stunning flavours.
4) Bollinger Rosé Champagne Non-Vintage Champagne-This special non-vintage Rosé is the first champagne to come from Bollinger for more than 30 years and has been modelled on its Special Cuvée blend. Inspired by a 19th century bottle in Bollinger’s cellars, the new bottle shape is beautifully designed.
5) Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne Non-Vintage ‘Call’ Gift Box– Cliq’Call comes straight from the heart, making it a perfect gift for your loved one on Valentine’s Day. You can record your very own personalised message which your partner can listen to as they open up the box and discover a bottle of our Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne.
6) Taittinger Prestige Rosé Champagne & 2 Flute Gift Set-Looking for a velvet, smooth champagne of fine balance and body to give as a gift to your loved one on the special day? Our Taittinger Prestige Rose Champagne is ideal as it’s fresh and young with gorgeous aromas of red fruit. Coming with 2 champagne flutes, you can enjoy it together over a delicious, romantic meal.
7) Perrier Joeut Belle Epoque Rosé Vintage Champagne Gift Box-This elegant and charming champagne has Valentine’s Day written all over it. Inside the beautifully designed bottle, you will discover delicious flavours and subtle berry notes of wild strawberries and raspberries. Matured for at least six years in the House cellars, this champagne will not fail to impress you.
8) Dom Perignon Champagne-Dom Pérignon’s champagne penetrates the heart, and warms it in its unique and indefinable light making it the perfect Valentine’s Day drink to share with that special someone.
9) Armand De Brignac Ace of Spades Rosé Champagne Non-Vintage Gift Box-Containing a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, Armand De Brignac Ace of Spades Rosé Champagne is fresh, full-bodied and has aromas of fresh strawberries and blackcurrant. Packaged in a stunning bottle, this Rosé Champagne is sure to impress your loved one.
10) Krug Rosé Brut Non-Vintage Champagne Gift Box-Being the only prestige cuvee rosé to be blended from a rich palette of wines from three different grape varieties, Krug Rosé is definitely one to drink at celebrations. It is an extremely delicate but daring Champagne with many aromatic families.